Mezap Ltd. is primarily concerned with the production and repair work of pressure devices and apparatus for chemical, petrochemical and power industries, such as:
- vessels and pressure drums,
- heat exchangers shell and tube type,
- steam boilers and water boilers,
- boiler coils,
- filter housings,
Our products are made acc. to ASME Code Section VIII and PED 2014/68/UE:
- AD2000 Merkblatt,
We weld all kinds of steel and non-ferrous materials, using TIG, MIG, MAG and SAW methods, manually, semi-automatically and by means of automatic units.
For the construction of apparatus we use:
- carbon steels,
- low-alloy steels,
- high-alloy steels,
- high-alloy austenitic steels,
- the duplex type,
- as well as aluminium, nickel, titanium and their alloys.
Constant cooperation with many design offices and the Company’s own designing facility permit us to create apparatus or devices along with manufacturing and licence documentation based on design data sheets submitted by a client.
The use of modern technology, specialised tools, an expert team of technical staff and workers having many years’ experience all enable us to accept any order that falls within the scope of our production capabilities. This applies especially to items made to particular orders, being typically more technologically advanced due to the use of:
- less common materials in terms of their kind, required tests and types of technical acceptance (duplex, aluminium, nickel, titanium and their alloys),
- non-standard methods of welding and heat treatment,
- complex structure, large dimensions, thickness or specialist equipment.
We guarantee the best quality and prompt delivery of orders, an advantage that makes us a trusted and increasingly popular contractor nationwide and abroad.